Pink Chenille English Letter Patches A-Z Iron On Towel Embroidered Appliques Alphabet Sewing Repair Patch for Clothing Badges DIY Name Bag Jackets Jeans Hats Backpacks Craft 5 Pcs 3.14 Inch (N)
- Wide application:Cloth stickers can be ironed and sewed on favorite clothes, trousers, bags, shoes, hats, cushions, curtains, bedspreads, tablecloths, scarves and other cloth arts. They can not only cover defects, but also decorate decoration, so as to find the beauty of life.
- Exquisite craft: these iron on patches are made of quality chenille and embroidered material, with hot melt adhesive on the back, it is easy to iron on or sew on.
- Wide application: these letter appliques can be applied to decorate or repair jeans, shirts, coats, skirts, dresses, bags, shoes, hats, apron, mask, etc., and can also be applied for art, craft or or other DIY projects like scrapbooks; Besides, these heat transfer patches are ideal gifts for your family or friends.
- Quantity included: these are 5 pieces of letters patches what you choose, Guarantees great quality and you like it.
- Easy to use: these chenille iron on patches are adhesive on the back, you can directly use an iron to fix the patches where you want or sew them on.
Sold：188 Wished: 31 Followed: 23
1. First put the cloth sticker on the position you want to paste, and the side with hot-melt adhesive is attached to the clothes (the adhesive cannot be torn off)
2. Turn the clothes upside down (or cover a thin layer of cloth on the cloth sticker. If it is crooked from the front, this method can be used, but the cloth must not be too thick)
3. Adjust the temperature of the electric iron to 120-160 ℃ for 8-15 seconds to heat the cloth evenly
4. The edges of the cloth paste should be ironed several times to prevent falling off
5. After the ironing paste with plastic paper on the surface is cooled (except the hot tear), carefully tear off the thin layer of plastic from one corner
1. Once the cloth paste is stuck, it is difficult to take it off, and it is difficult to wash it off with water, so be sure to put it in a good position before sticking
2. Cloth stickers with sequins, beads, rhinestones, silk flowers and wool balls, as well as cloth stickers embroidered with metal wires, shall be ironed from the back first, and then the edges and corners shall be corrected from the front after the cloth stickers are fixed firmly, so as not to damage the sequins or other ornaments on the front
3. Clothes (or other textiles) should be kept dry. When ironing, there is no need to spray water on cloth stickers or clothes with an iron
4. After ironing, the cloth paste can generally be closely combined with clothes (or other textiles) for a long time. If the cloth paste falls off after a period of time, or falls off after washing, it indicates that the iron temperature is low during ironing, or the ironing time is too short, so it can be restored.
5. Ironing cloth stickers generally have a small area (except for large ones) and a thickness of about 1-2cm. The fabric has a wide range of applications and is quite simple to use.
There are no reviews yet.